Mendocino Coast Clinics
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Services: Primary medical care and preventive services; dentistry; behavioral health counseling; family planning services; womens health screenings; referrals to specialty care and telemedicine consultations for podiatry, neurology, endocrinology and dermatology; acupuncture; chiropractic; eligibility screening for public insurance programs.
Did You Know?The health center members of ARCH make a significant contribution within their communities.
- Community health centers are recognized as a cost-efficient model of care.
- They provide comprehensive care, including physical, mental health and dental care.
- They serve more than 50% of our local population.
- More than 87% of health center patients are low income.
- These centers bring significant funding into our county from our State government, the Federal government and private foundations.
- They provide more than 500 high-quality jobs to the people of our region.
Community health centers are unique systems for delivering high-quality, community-based primary health care.
Their boards are composed of their consumers.
They welcome everyone, regardless of an individual's income or insurance coverage.