MCHC Health Centers
|Hilliside Health Center
333 Laws Avenue
Ukiah, CA 95482
|Little Lake Health Center
45 Hazel Street
Wilitis, CA 95490
|Lakeview Health Center
5335 Lakeshore Blvd.
Lakeport, CA 95453
No. of Service Locations: 3
Services: Primary care, dentistry, counseling and psychotherapy, prenatal health and education, women's health, chronic disease and pain management, substance abuse treatment, specialty care, patient financial services, pharmacy.
Did You Know?The health center members of ARCH make a significant contribution within their communities.
- Community health centers are recognized as a cost-efficient model of care.
- They provide comprehensive care, including physical, mental health and dental care.
- They serve more than 50% of our local population.
- More than 87% of health center patients are low income.
- These centers bring significant funding into our county from our State government, the Federal government and private foundations.
- They provide more than 500 high-quality jobs to the people of our region.
Community health centers are unique systems for delivering high-quality, community-based primary health care.
Their boards are composed of their consumers.
They welcome everyone, regardless of an individual's income or insurance coverage.