Long Valley Health Center
51 Branscomb Road
Laytonville, CA 95454
This organization is the sole provider of care in its community.
Services: Primary and preventive health care are for all ages and stages, prenatal care, immunizations, pediatrics, confidential family planning, well child and adult exams, physicals (school, sports, camp and DMV), health education; some laboratory services, prescriptions assistance programs, dental services including pediatric and general dentistry, hygienist services, oral surgery and prosthodontics; behavioral health services including counseling; treatment for depression, anxiety and pain; alcohol and drug counseling, anger management, domestic violence treatment groups; chiropractic and acupuncture; patient advocate on staff to assist community members with health benefit programs; bilingual interpretation available.
Did You Know?The health center members of ARCH make a significant contribution within their communities.
- Community health centers are recognized as a cost-efficient model of care.
- They provide comprehensive care, including physical, mental health and dental care.
- They serve more than 50% of our local population.
- More than 87% of health center patients are low income.
- These centers bring significant funding into our county from our State government, the Federal government and private foundations.
- They provide more than 500 high-quality jobs to the people of our region.
Community health centers are unique systems for delivering high-quality, community-based primary health care.
Their boards are composed of their consumers.
They welcome everyone, regardless of an individual's income or insurance coverage.